Series cancelled - Tom Gilb cannot travel to the UK due to Covid-19 outbreak
However, Tom has generously agreed to make all the course materials available free of charge for a limited time so that you can study in your own time.
Tom Gilb, the internationally renowned pioneer of agile value delivery, has agreed to provide seven days of workshops in London for un(der)employed individuals wishing to (re-)enter the IT profession.
The overall title is Agile Tools for Value Delivery. Delegates can sign up for any or all of the workshops that make up the course. There is an administrative fee of £5 + Eventbrite processing fee per course, but the training is provided pro bono (i.e. free) and refreshments and lunches are included in the package.
- 30th - 31st March, 9am - 5pm. Value Requirements: based on a challenging-problem practical-exercise workshop.
- 1st - 2nd April, 9am - 5pm. Value Design: workshop, selecting deign and architecture based on qualities and costs, a serious engineering approach.
- 3rd April, 9am - 5pm. Value Management: Super Management Techniques.
- 6th April, 11am-6pm. Value Agile: Why the Manifesto is weak, and how to refocus your agile on delivering useful Value to your organization, quickly and quantitatively.
- 7th April, 9am - 5pm. Sustainability Planning: How to tailor and clarify the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and other idealistic objectives.